Okay I lied.

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Okay so I said last weeks was my last derby design but I couldn't help myself. I enjoy the challenge of being given a topic one day and having to come up with something and designing it within a 24 hour period. Good for the mental muscles. This weeks topic was school. Here's what I came up with.

Revenge De La Nerds:



Okay so this one is a little disturbing and not sure where it came from in the recesses of my mind.

Next one is an homage to my favorite Elementary School game 4 Square. Originally the design had the text "Tri-State Four Square Champs" in it. But the derby only allowed for "incidental text" so I took it out which doesn't make it as complete looking as it was before, but I still like the concept and may revamp it.

4 Square 4 Life:

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is my work and the world around me that inspires it.

Site Meter

  © Blogger templates Trap by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP